New wide fit made of open weave denim with a distinct structure, dry surface feel and soft fall – woven from organic and recycled cotton. X-pocket jeans with stitched crease and denim belt. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE. 100% made in Italy.
- Feels like: surprisingly light non stretch denim (10.5 oz.) with a dry surface feel
- Looks like: pastel white with subtle slubs
- Wide fit / high waist / wide leg
- Model 1 (1,78 m / 5'10”) wears size 27
- Model 2 (1,77 m / 5'10”) wears size 27
- Inner leg length: ca. 73 cm / 28.7” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 27,5 cm / 10.8” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 28 cm / 11” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 82% Cotton (recycled), 18% Cotton (organic)
- Care instructions: machine wash
For our denim line A BETTER BLUE, in collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
Each A BETTER BLUE item comes with a printed list on the pocket bag. On the list are the individual environmentally friendly aspects that are used for its production.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton. The recycled cotton comes from worn jeans.
Delivery costs for US orders are 15 USD.
Additional costs, such as sales tax or duties, are calculated within checkout before completing the order. These costs are born by the customer.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.