Part of our eco denim line A BETTER BLUE: relaxed fit with mid waist, tapered leg and cropped length. Made of Italian comfort stretch denim with elastane from natural rubber. 100% made in Italy.
- Feels like: authentic, strong denim (12 oz.) with slight stretch (stretch grade 1 of 3: comfort stretch denim)
- Looks like: clean and dark wash
- Relaxed fit / mid waist / tapered leg / cropped length
- Model 1 (1,76 m / 5'9”) wears size 27
- Model 2 (1,78 m / 5'10”) wears size 27
- Inner leg length: ca. 72 cm / 28.3” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 30,3 cm / 11.9” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 16 cm / 6.3” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 96% Cotton (organic), 4% Elastodiene (natural rubber)
- Care instructions: machine wash
Around 91% of our women's denims are part of our denim line A BETTER BLUE this season. In collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiated three grades of elasticity: comfort (1/3 - light stretch grade), super (2/3 - medium stretch grade) and power stretch (3/3 - high stretch grade).
Delivery costs for US orders are 15 USD.
Additional costs, such as sales tax or duties, are calculated within checkout before completing the order. These costs are born by the customer.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.