Heritage fit Pearl with high waist and tapered leg made of innovative Italian non-stretch denim by Candiani with post-consumer cotton – 24% of the cotton used for the production of these jeans comes from worn jeans. 100% made in Italy. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE.
- Feels like: authentic, compact and strong non-stretch denim (13 oz.)
- Looks like: collector's choice – raw look with tobacco stitching and bright fly label
- Closed heritage fit / high waist / tapered leg
- Model (1,78 m / 5'10“) wears size 27
- Inner leg length: ca. 71 cm / 28” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 31 cm / 12.2’’ (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 16,5 cm / 6.5” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 60% Cotton (organic), 24% Cotton (recycled), 16% Cotton
- Care instructions: machine wash
Around 91% of our women's denims are part of our denim line A BETTER BLUE this season. In collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
Delivery costs for US orders are 15 USD.
Additional costs, such as sales tax or duties, are calculated within checkout before completing the order. These costs are born by the customer.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.