A BETTER BLUE is our eco-friendly denim line. We developed A BETTER BLUE in 2018 together with our long-standing denim partners in Italy. The production of A BETTER BLUE jeans saves considerable amounts of water, chemicals and electricity.
Our A BETTER BLUE jeans are made in Italy using sustainable materials, eco-friendly dying methods and gentle washing techniques – for sustainable jeans from start to finish, without ever compromising our signature style and high quality.
- Sustainable materials.
- Our weaving mill Candiani in Robecchetto near Milan uses 40 per cent cotton from sustainably managed plantations for all A BETTER BLUE denims and develops innovative, environmentally friendly materials. By the way: Candiani’s company headquarters is located in an environmental protection area – the company is considered the “greenest weaving mill” in Europe.
- Sustainable dyeing methods.
- Candiani spins yarns from sustainable materials, which are then dyed – always blue or black – for denim. When dyeing for the A BETTER BLUE line, Candiani also relies on environmentally friendly innovations that save water and chemicals
- Sustainable washing techniques.
- Along with Candiani, the laundry company Everest from the Italian town of Piombino Dese was also significantly involved in the development of our eco-denim line A BETTER BLUE. Everest is an innovative company that has its own water treatment plant and is constantly developing new environmentally friendly washing processes without chemicals – many of which even do without water completely.